Menu
neilmorgan
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I check my broadband usage?

How do I check how much broadband I have used each month? It can't be via a monitor on my phone, tablet or laptop because my friends and family use it while they are here. I can't find an option on my router. Ideally I would like to see what we've used over the last few months per month. I thought I might be able to email a helpdesk but they don't seem to do email contact.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I check my broadband usage?

Hi neilmorgan,

Thanks for posting!

The only way to do this with our support is by calling the team on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  
Alternatively, you can chat to our online team via: [Contact us].

I'm sure that there are third party software's available that can also assist you with this and hopefully, someone in the Community will step in to offer some further advice on this for you.

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Ozzy300
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I just tried to check this - for a business - and was advised by business customer services that they could not provide any information on our broadband usage

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ozzy300,

Thanks for getting in touch Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you didn't get the answers you were looking for when you called in. As we're a residential community forum, I really don't know what to advise you other than to call back and ask to speak to the Tech Support team. Hopefully they will be able to provide usage readings.

Apologies for this,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos