Menu
TonyWBB
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hopeless Broadband

I have had a really bad year with Virgin Media Broadband in 2016, and wonder if I am alone.

I have rung around once every couple of months when the service failed, had a 'Super Hub' fail, had numerous engineers 'come to sort things out', and reset the hub so many times I am completely fed up!

Currently for the umpteenth time I have no service, and am having to use my mobile phone data from EE to post this.

To say I am upset would be an understatement.

£60+ per month for a service that could only be described as 'flaky' if you were very generous.

I would like to email Virgin Media to complain, but there appears to be no way of doing this!!

Why was I so naïve as to think there would be.

Happy New Year VM, you've made my 2016 miserable. 

0 Kudos
Vxrdilly
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hopeless Broadband

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hopeless Broadband

Hi TonyWBB, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have had trouble with your connection.

I have taken a look and it seems there was an issue with SNR in your area, this has now been resolved but it has left your modem SNR too low. 

I would like to get an engineer out to correct this for you. 

I will pop you a PM to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos