Menu
kantsas
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Homeworks F-Secure Safe and Key... no premium on Key

This issue is starting to make me pull my hair out.. I will just copy and paste the facebook post I made earlier today.. the lady said i should post here.

Facebook Link

"I would like to complain about the f-secure Key part of the package with Homeworks that comes with f-secure safe and f-secure key premium for a year and £25.00 thereafter. I have spent hours trying to get this issue sorted but f-secure seem to not be doing anything. I signed up in the correct way through the my virgin media. And it activated the year subscription with f-secure safe... BUT no key voucher code or anything was emailed.
which means I have no premium. I have contacted f-secure and yourselves countless times now and my case number is 01051583 with f-secure but everytime I call I just get told it's at their back end department whatever that means I don't know. So can this be sorted please quickly. I get nowhere with anyone.

I am literally about to pull my hair out with them... I explain for 10 minutes just now the problem and she sends me a code for 30 days protection with 'safe' which I already have for the year... the ISSUE IS WITH KEY!!! i cant communicate with them anymore.. I need you to call them, im serious.. this is dumb.. i give up honestly."

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Homeworks F-Secure Safe and Key... no premium on Key

Hi kantsas,

Apologies for not getting in touch sooner, did F-Secure manage to resolve your registration problems in the end, please drop us an update and let us know if this was finally resolved.

Thanks

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos