Menu
Elena23
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Hi

The broadband doesnt work since yesturday and they said there is a problem down the area code 01and they didnt fix it yet. I have a lot of work to do with the internet and i use the car auction.
I llost today 2 cars which i bid on them already and today because no internet.
To be honest i have had enough with virgin media and they have a very bad service down town in liverpool and they are not helpful all what it is they can do a contract and taking money from you. Last month they chatged me £53 for nothing snd they internet sometimes not working. Its better i would go for sky and i heard from alot of people left virgin and started with sky and one of them my brother and he is happy. The speed what i ordred from virgin 200 which i never got it and i always het maximum 72 the speed.😬😠 that is a rip of
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hi

Hello Elena23,

Welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear that you're struggling with your connection, I'd like to help you with this.

I've tried to take a look at your equipment, but I am not able to locate your account.

I'll need to confirm additional info. Please check your inbox (purple envelope, top right) as I've just sent you a message.

Catch up with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos