Menu
Izabelalaska
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi - Internet connection problem

Hello my wireless not working blinking the green light . I don't have 5 days . I rest the super hub but still the problem .

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hi

what hub do you have? what lights are on/off/flashing, since there is a possible fault in the area worth checking via -> https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status if not would best to give broadband support a call via 151 / 0345 454 1111
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hiya @Izabelalaska would need a bit more information, what hub model do you have?, can you still get online using wired connection?, what sort of devices are you trying to connect to the wifi e.g. laptop/tablet etc..
does it show the devices connected to the wifi but no internet connection?
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Izabelalaska
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I try evrything but Nothing working . I check my tablet and computer but this same not be connection .
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

what hub do you have? what lights are on/off/flashing, since there is a possible fault in the area worth checking via -> https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status if not would best to give broadband support a call via 151 / 0345 454 1111
0 Kudos
Izabelalaska
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Flashing only 2 green first and third . This problem start the sunday . We have super hub
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

i would be giving a broadband support a call since i could be 5+ days for a forum admin to reply.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Izabelalaska,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Really sorry to hear about your recent connection problems. I've taken a look and I'm pleased to find that you're back up and running.

Thanks again for posting, please let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos