Menu
Janny1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Having numerous issues with the superhub 2

Having an issue once a day or so where all a sudden internet connection will drop and the only way to resolve this is to reset the Superhub 2. This is becoming very frustrating and needs to be resolved. I understand a friend who had posted on these forums had the same issue and he has had his router replaced with a newer model. I would appreciate it if the same could be done for me.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Having numerous issues with the superhub 2

Hi Janny1, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your Hub dropping connection and the only way to restore is to reboot, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have run some checks from here and everything looks great, no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are within the preferred range.

Are you still having these issues? If so, how are you connected wired or wireless?

What lights are on the Hub when the connection drops?

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Janny1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adam,

Yes, the issue still persists. It's both wired and wireless connection that drops because the hub is rubbish.

Both the 2.4 & 5 wireless lights switch off.

Thanks.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Janny, 

Thanks for responding.

Given what you've said in regards to your issues, I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and investigate this further for you. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos