Menu
AlexBartlett97
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Having connectivity issues

Basically I live in a flat and the internet is shared by 4 flats but we have a router downstairs that's connected to the virgin box using a cable, before Christmas we used to connect fine couple of problems now and then, but after Christmas we keep getting disconnected from the internet several times in the day and this is a pain because I like to play Xbox but I can't when I'm getting disconnected all the time and I'm actually using a wired connection, when I look on Xbox I regularly have a strict nat type but I manage to get to open at time I spoke to Xbox support and they said to contact the isp, I rang up the other day and the woman on the phone didn't really help me but I don't know what to do and the landlord is the owner of the internet, we have turned off the internet many times and looked into the settings but it's getting beyond a joke now what would you recommend to do?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Having connectivity issues

Hi AlexBartlett97,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

My apologies that you are having issues with the broadband connection. I can imagine how annoying this must be.

I would like to help further and check the connection for any issues, however I was unable to locate your account. I've sent you a PM with some details for you to confirm please which you will find by clicking on the purple envelope icon, in the right corner.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos