Menu
mcgheej
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HUB KEEPS RESETTING

If there's anyone from Virgin monitoring this could they get in touch please. I've tried using Help Chat - "All our staff are busy, please try later" - it's always like this.  I've tried 150 - after the long palaver with the robot woman, I'm put on music hold - "for up to 2 minutes" and 8-10 minutes later the line rings followed by "the other person has cleared"  - TWICE, so getting a bit angry now.

My problem, if anyone from Virgin would like to listen, is that my Hub keeps resetting itself to factory defaults. It's happened at least 4 times now, about once a week. I've seen posts suggesting I need a new hub. 

If I've no luck hear I'll be reverting to a formal complaint letter.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUB KEEPS RESETTING

You wont get contact directly from VM on here, they dont make outbound support calls.  You WILL get a reply from staff but lead time is about a week ATM. So its "phone roulette" or a bit of a wait if you cant the webchat to reply. You may have more luck trying the "thinking of leaving us" option on 150 during office hours as that should land you with UK support. However as theres a price rise happening and the phones are REAL busy with people complaining, cancelling or renegotiating, waiting for a staff reply on here is likely the least frustrating option.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HUB KEEPS RESETTING

Hi mcgheej, 

Thanks for the post! Sorry to hear about your issues with your Hub resetting itself to it's factory default settings, I am confident I can get this resolved for you.

I have run some tests from this side and everything looks great! No errors or time outs showed up in your Hubs logs and all of your power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these problems? If so, please respond to me here and I'll arrange for a replacement Hub to be sent out to you!

Speak soon,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos