Menu
Suzanne67
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE NEW HUB 3 WIFI PASSWORD?

I changed my last wifi code to something we could remember, but for the lie of me can't remember how I did it.  I've just had the new Hub 3 installed and have spent ages trying to see how I can do it. I can only find something about connecting an ethernet cable to the device (**bleep**)?!  I certainly didn't do that last time!!  I'm sure I did it somewhere within my Virgin online account.  Any help would be appreciated, but please be gentle .... I'm a bit of a technophobe! Smiley Frustrated  

0 Kudos
deviousiphone
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE NEW HUB 3 WIFI PASSWORD?

If your connected to the internet go to http://192.168.0.1 you should be able to find the passwords you need to login on the card at the bottom of the Hub, once in there your going to be heading towards the advanced section and then try and find anything mentioned wifi / security, you should be able to change the password somewhere in that section, you will have to forgive me as I no longer have the Hub 3 and can't quite remember its menu layout but if you post back any problems it may jog my memory Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE NEW HUB 3 WIFI PASSWORD?

Connect to 192.168.0.1 and log in as admin, if you haven't changed those you'll find them on a label underneath your hub.

Select 'Configure your WiFi Network' and you'll be presented with yoir password and the option to change it. Be warned that VM have very strange password rules concerning character case and numbers.

IMG_0619.PNGIMG_0621.JPG