Menu
Ange2705
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Green flashing light on Superhub and no internet

Hi,
Have got the green arrow light flashing on my superhub - devices can connect to wifi but the internet can't connect. Have done the test and it says i must have something switched off, but it's all turned on!
5.0 light on and 2.4 light flickering. No light on tick.
Can anyone help?
rachey
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green flashing light on Superhub and no internet

Mine is doing the exact same thing!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ange2705

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry you were having a problem connecting to the internet , unfortunately we had a fault in the area with noise. It was fixed by the 11th, we have been monitoring since and it is all looking clear. At the moment I am able to see your hub and wireless devices connected, so fingers crossed it is better for you.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
Jedwards82
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I don't know if this thread will be looked at now but I am having this problem.
xylem123
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I live in the bs14 area of Bristol and the lights are flashing on my modem, No internet for the last 2 days. They say it is an SNR problem. Hope to fix it by the 17th. Area fault but the neighbours either side both have virgin and theirs is fine ? will not send an engineer as it is flagged as an area fault, but when I access their site, it says no fault in my area. I have never listened to such a pathetic load of excuses in all my life. Offer to knock the money off for my inconvenience. Keep your money ! Stop making excuses and get my internet back on. (Rant over).

0 Kudos