Menu
nbm0055
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Green arrows light flashing

Hi I've got a green arrow flashing light on my hub 3.0 wifi is green and firm and the led light is white and firm. Does anyone know what this mean?
Andycov
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green arrows light flashing

I've just joined Virgin (regretting it a bit already), installed yesterday, same lights as you've got and nobody available until the 4th March to fix it.

The tech guy on the helpline never mentioned what the flashing lights actually meant, but I found this after a bit of a search.

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/templates/selfservice/vm/help/customer/locale/en-GB/portal/20030...

It looks like the flashing green arrows either mean software download or an issue with the internet.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green arrows light flashing

Hi nbm0055, 

Thanks for letting me know about your issues with your green arrow light on your Hub, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested things from here and I can see that all of your downstream power levels are too low and will need to be looked at by one of our engineers. I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. 

Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos