Menu
Attila86
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Getting “Err_Connection_Timed_Out” Error at random websites

Hi there, Since a week ago now it doesn't matter on wifi or on ethernet always all the time get this msg. Just for the information I done all of these things whitout any luck: - Tried on different computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, - Tried on Wifi (2G and 5G), - Yes restarted the Super Hub, - Tried on different web browsers (Mainly use Chrome so changed the LAN settings as well), - No new softwares installed, no problem with Firewall, no other antivirus program installed, - Flushed and renewed the DNS and IP, - Edited Windows Hosts file, - Cleared the previous cookies and browsing histories, So I gave up becasue I know I done every single possible steps to fix the issue and the only improvment was Now I can reach the sites meanwhile I'm hitting the F5 (refreshing) on the keyboard... Sometimes after x15 it's working... :/ Very frustrating beacuse I can't even bid properly on the ebay, I can't sync the online games with the clients (ie. Uplay, Steam, Origin). So please, please do something. Maybe you can check is the address where I live is in a safe browsing zone which was causing some websites not loading. Make sure I'm not under some sort of website filtering please. I'm loyal virgin media broadband customer after so many house swaps and after many years ago now but I've never ever had this issue before. Thank you so much for any help. Warm regards, Attila K Quick Reply Reply
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting “Err_Connection_Timed_Out” Error at random websites

Hey Attila86,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Just so you know I've just replied to your other post here regarding this fault. If we could please stick to one post per topic, it'll help us keep in touch.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos