Menu
Simonbao_SB
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Getting 170kbps When Lucky

For the last day I've been getting extremely slow internet speeds which ranges from not working at all to 170kbps. 

I've embedded my Downstream, Upstream and Network Log.DownstreamDownstreamNetwork LogNetwork LogUpstreamUpstream

Help would be much appreciated!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting 170kbps When Lucky

Not suprised you are getting slow speeds as the downstream SNR is really low. This indicates that there is  noise on your downstream resulting in your hub getting a garbled signal.

You will need to contact VM for resolution, either by waiting here about a week until a VM Forum Team Member picks up the thread, or give them a call on 150 from a VM line or 0345 454 1111 for a quicker response.

Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting 170kbps When Lucky

Hi Simonbao_SB, 

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with your connection being slow, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that there is a number of time outs inside your Hubs logs, I would need to arrange for an engineer to attend in order to resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos