Menu
Gremlin1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Frequent but Brief Loss of Connection

Hi,

Im having a recurring issue where my connection will drop out 2-6 times a day for around 2mins at a time. During this time neither a wired or wireless connection will receive internet. Windows states connected but no internet so it would appear to be the actual connection rather than the superhub itself.

Restarting the hub does work but as the disconnections only last for a few mins it takes about the same time as just waiting for the connection to come back.

Please if there is anything you can do to help or if I can provide any information for you to check on my connection please let me know

Ryan

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frequent but Brief Loss of Connection

Hi Gremlin1, 

Thanks for letting us know about your connection having brief loss of service, I apologise for any troubles.

I've tested things from here and I can see a lot of time outs inside the Hubs logs, an engineer will need to attend and investigate things further. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll get this all sorted for you.

Take care,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Gremlin1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frequent but Brief Loss of Connection

Hi,

I responded to you shortly after you initially mailed providing all the necessary details but haven't heard anything from you or virgin media as a whole since then.

Can you let me know what is happening please?

Ryan

0 Kudos