Menu
AleksA7903
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Flushing green arrows

I've just switched to Virgin but unfortunately I only had internet connection for couple of hours. Since yesterday those two green arrows have been flushing and there's no connection. I called tech support twice but nothing. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flushing green arrows

Hi AleksA7903, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about your issues with flashing green arrows and no internet connection, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have looked into this a little further for you and I believe this is actually an account issues rather than a technical one there for we can't actually discuss this on the forum. In order to get this sorted efficiently I would advise that you give our customer service team a call on 151 free from a Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 from any other and they'll be able to assist you further once the right security measures have been cleared.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

AleksA7903
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flushing green arrows

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your response. There definitely was an issue with the account which I believe is now sorted at least when I go into my Virgin account the error that I get when I test the status of my broadband service is different. So may be I'll get the service up and running after few additional calls to customer service Smiley Happy 

Thanks

0 Kudos