Menu
Lmarasco
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Flashing green arrows

I can connect to wifi but it's not doing anything. Router just had green flashing arrows is there something wrong in the area?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green arrows

Please try to avoid duplicate posts, I have removed your other post.

You can check for a local area fault here:

https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

If there is no area fault listed then it might be best to call VM and report the fault as it can take up to a week for staff to get to threads on the forum.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green arrows

Hi Lmarasco, 

Thanks for letting us know that you're having some issues with flashing green arrows, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I've tested your connection from here and I can see that all of your downstream power levels are too low, an engineer will need to attend in order to resolve this for you. 

I'll send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos