Menu
AndyR80
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Flashing green arrow

I have come home from work today to find my hub flashing a green arrow. I tried to reboot the hub, but no luck. Any ideas on what I can do?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green arrow

Check for any known outages in your area here: https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

If there are none then calling VM to report the issue is the quickest option as it can take several days to get a response on here from the forum team.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If my answer solves your problem please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Flashing green arrow

Hi AndyR80, 

Thanks for letting us know that you have no internet and a flashing green arrow, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have run some checks from here and I can see that both of your upstream power levels are too high and will require an engineer to attend in order to resolve this for you. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking.

Please respond to me there and I'll get this booked and secured for you.

Take care,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos