Menu
CharlotteLA89
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

FORMAL COMPLAINT

I joined Virgin in March 2016. Since April 2016 I have experienced nothing but trouble from being spoken to like an idiot by a Virgin representative who expected me to know what all the different ports of my router were called when trying to fix my intermittent broadband to constantly experiencing service drop outs for months and months. I have tried to make a complaint on the telephone today but I am told the complaint cannot be opened until all the 'steps' have been gone through, which includes waiting 4 weeks (after Xmas) to speak to a guru who may be able to fix the problem. Since May 2016, I have run tests on the MyVirgin website area to diagnose problems with my broadband and have screenshot 123 occurrences where it states 'there is a problem with your broadband, we should have it fixed in 10 minutes'...Virgin are refusing to register my complaint or let me get out of my contract 3 months early. I am fed up with this company. I've spent hours and hours on the phone to them.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: FORMAL COMPLAINT

Hi CharlotteLA89, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. We're running a little behind on the boards and only now reaching your thread Smiley Sad 

Taking a look at the broadband side of things, the stats are all good and we're not finding any technical issues. 

In terms of making a complaint regarding the service, any agent you speak to are able to raise one with you. Have a look at our complaints code of practice here: Making a Complaint

Let us know if you are still having an issue with your broadband as we can run through some greater in depth tests if so Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos