Menu
royrajat
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Extremely slow speed

My virgin broadband speed has been incredibly slow and at times has been completely cutting out. I am on the 200Mbps package, however, since early morning today the maximum speed that I have got on 2 Mbps. And the connection has been stalling many times making it impossible to do anything. I have tried calling up the technical help and after passing me on 3 times and spending over 1 hour on the phone they said they are unable to book me a techinician due to techincal glitch. i was promised to be called back in next hour (it has been 5 hours since) to book an appointment. Also, while I was on the phone i was told that the earliest they could book a techinician was next wednesday which I think is ridiculous considering I am unable to work at all with this speed and my wife works from home hence it is unacceptable that she would be unable to work till wednesday. And to add to the misery, the customer service and the technical team have actually not booked me in for an engineer visit. Could someone please help.

ps: it took me 15 mins to get this post across because of the intermittent connection problem

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Extremely slow speed

Hi royrajat,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear about the experience you've had with this.

I've checked over the account and I can see there have been issues with the network in your area recently which is why the team was unable to sent a technician.

The network outages have since been resolved but I can still see issues with your signal levels. I'd like to arrange for a technician to sort this out for you.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos