Menu
Finlay13
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does any one even work at virgin or do they just take your money and do nothing?

So, I have been trying to contact virgin for nearly 10 days now... our wireless seems to have packed up.

Online "Check" says we can't see any issues with your service, however, there is a serious issue. Wired connection is fine, wireless... stuff just connects, reconnects, connects, reconnects. Restarting make zero difference (cant believe the old on and off doesn't work).

So, I can't get hold of virgin on the phone (I have tried 4 times, every time I get 10 minutes on hold and then it hangs up on me).

Then, online "Chat" - everyday this week I have logged on twice a day and waited for 10 minutes or more, never seen anyone I can chat to... (what a stupid system, should be a queue or something).

Therefore, can anyone help? I suspect the router is bust but I am no expert

Thank you

0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does any one even work at virgin or do they just take your money and do nothing?

Have you tried the pinhole reset on the hub?
0 Kudos
Finlay13
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does any one even work at virgin or do they just take your money and do nothing?

Yes, I have tried this, un plugging and just the off/on button like 20 times

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Finlay13,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry you're having trouble with your connection.

I've run a diagnostic on your account and I can see an issue with your modem SNR and a few timeouts. I'd like to send a technician to sort this out for you.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos