Menu
Mattboxer10
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Does Virgin lie to you- they do me!

Why do people say they will fix service faults, day after day, and promise to ring back & then don't do either?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does Virgin lie to you- they do me!

Hi Mattboxer10

Welcome to the community. I'm really sorry if a callback was arranged and didn't happen. If you can let us know what issues you are experiencing we'll certainly be able to take a look into it for you.

Kind regards,

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Mattboxer10
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have an outstanding complaint that nobody is dealing with. Silence.
0 Kudos
Mattboxer10
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I raised a complaint for a lack of broadband & then people telling me they would call back and look into my complaint. To date nobody has investigated my complaint ore responded to me about it. I have sorted the service issue out myself by changing the cable, but the customer service has been appalling. If someone tells you they will call back then they should- and this was on two occasions. The manager said they would listen to the calls and get back to me within a couple of days- that was 2 weeks ago.
0 Kudos
Mattboxer10
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Still nobody is interested..
0 Kudos
Mattboxer10
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Still no response.
0 Kudos
Synthetic
Superfast
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mattboxer10 wrote:
Still no response.

It takes about a week to get a response here, so posting 3 times in one day is actually making it take longer as you're putting this thread to the back of the queue. 

If you need a timely answer, you'll need to call up or jump on live chat.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mattboxer10, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have had such trouble with our service and in speaking to us. I can see you have spoken to a colleague over the phone recently did you manage to get everything resolved?

Additionally I can see that your upstream power levels are a touch on the high side, I would like to get an engineer out to get this corrected for you. 

I will pop you a PM to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos