Menu
Marcus4379
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Devices unable to connect to wifi

Some devices won't connect to my wifi such as my tablet and laptop but some connect fine like my phone, the devices that can't connect can still see my virgin media broadband but just won't connect. The laptop and tablet used to previously connect fine.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
wanderey2
Up to speed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Devices unable to connect to wifi

Hi.

Are you receiving any kind of error message, when trying to connect to your network ? Also, I would try to "forget" the network (on your tablet) and delete network profile from your laptop and then try to connect again. To "forget" the network on your tablet, just press and hold on your network name (in Wireless settings) and menu will pop up with an option to "forget this network". As for your laptop, go to Control Panel-->Network and sharing center, from the menu on the left click on "Manage wireless networks" and delete all existing profiles. And then try to reconnect on both of the devices and let us know how it goes. 

Regards

0 Kudos

All Replies
wanderey2
Up to speed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Devices unable to connect to wifi

Hi.

Are you receiving any kind of error message, when trying to connect to your network ? Also, I would try to "forget" the network (on your tablet) and delete network profile from your laptop and then try to connect again. To "forget" the network on your tablet, just press and hold on your network name (in Wireless settings) and menu will pop up with an option to "forget this network". As for your laptop, go to Control Panel-->Network and sharing center, from the menu on the left click on "Manage wireless networks" and delete all existing profiles. And then try to reconnect on both of the devices and let us know how it goes. 

Regards

0 Kudos