Menu
brookbond
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Damaged Super Hub

Hi,

Who/where  should I approach to request a replacement super hub, I have knocked mine onto a hard service and now it sometimes drops signal and something is now loose inside.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged Super Hub

hiya @brookbond you could wait a around 5+ days for the forum admin to pick this up, or contact broadband support via 151 / 0345 454 1111 or online chat via http://contact.virignmedia.com (using PC/laptop) there might be a small fee for replacing the hub since broke due accidental damage rather than hardware failure.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Damaged Super Hub

Hi brookbond, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your Hub after it took a knock. 

I have taken a look and the downstream power levels are too low, the upstream power levels are too high and there is an immense amount of T4 time outs. I would like to get an engineer out to take a look at this for you. 

If they deem the Hub itself to be faulty they will replace it for you. But I would like the connection itself looked at to be sure there are no other issues. 

I will pop you a PM to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos