Menu
pickup
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

DNS servers problem

Hello! I have problem with my internet. Before two days I had connection with my Wife but I didn't have a internet and in troubleshoot the reason was: Your DNS servers is unavailable. That was before two days but from yesterday the option for wife is turned off somehow and now I even don't see my connection. Please help me
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: DNS servers problem

hiya @pickup welcome to the virginmedia community forum, what hub do you have, and what lights are showing on the front of the hub, e.g. what lights are on/off/flashing, since the DNS server is unavailable this is the common error message when no internet connection, since it will be a few days for the forum admin to reply.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @pickup welcome to the virginmedia community forum, what hub do you have, and what lights are showing on the front of the hub, e.g. what lights are on/off/flashing, since the DNS server is unavailable this is the common error message when no internet connection, since it will be a few days for the forum admin to reply.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hiya pickup,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to read that you are having issues with your broadband connection.

I would like to check your connection for any faults, however I was unable to locate your account. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
twin--turbo
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can't help directly. But loving the auto spelling correction Smiley Happy

TT
0 Kudos
pickup
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello,Sam.I have a problem to send you my details via PM.Is there another way so I can send my details ,the problem still existing and the is no connection from a week.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hiya pickup,

Thanks for confirming your details, I appreciate it.

I've managed to locate your account and the broadband is not locking onto the network. For this I would like to arrange an engineer appointment. 

I will send you another PM with appointment details.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos