Menu
Codey
Joining in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Customer Service

Please help for the past 3 weeks iv been calling and calling virgin to fix my broadband, Iv had enough now you have wasted at least 6-8 hours of my life calling your dam hotline that doesnt work. Has you sat there for 15 mins for it to just go off. Or maybe you get in contact they fix your problem, O wait no they didnt cos the next day im calling again wasting another 2 hours of that **bleep**e hotline. Id like a full pass on my bill if i was to charge you what i charge my workplace it would cost you more for the hours iv spent trying to get in contact with you to sort it. O and i have 2 mobile phones with virgin and my son is on pay as you go, Forgot im on mates rates as well, Take all this away your losing about £200 a month. All im asking is you pass my bill and fix my problem ill be happy i think its the least virgin can do for the time and effort iv had to put in to try and fix this problem,

0 Kudos
Codey
Joining in
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service

+2 hours for tonight lol >_<

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Codey

Thanks for taking the time to post back on the community.

I'm sorry to read that you are experiencing issues with your broadband connection. I know this can be frustrating and I would like to help get this sorted for you.

On the day you posted there was a fault in your area which has since been closed down as resolved. There are no time-outs reported since the router has been online and the network segment is running stable.

Have you noticed this issue since you last posted? Does this happen on both wired and wireless devices?

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Codey
Joining in
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Iv just stopped phoning to get it fixed. Iv just done another test and i got 43.65 mbps pretty sure i should be closer to 100 mbps, I only got annoyed as when i phoned they could fix it i dont uderstand what was goin on nobody really told me, The hotline doesnt work i could of been sat there for an 2 hours trying to get it sorted.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hiya Codey

Thanks for the reply.

With the speed test results, was that through a wired or wireless connection? Is there a difference in speeds if you try a speed test during the day?

When you give us a call do you ring the 150 number free from a landline or 0345 454 1111?

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Codey
Joining in
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Was with a wired connection. Almost a month and it still happening >_<

0 Kudos
Codey
Joining in
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Back again still going on >_<
0 Kudos
Codey
Joining in
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

sigh!sigh!

So you no im telling the truth **bleep** show this..........

0 Kudos
Codey
Joining in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

And this is today......................And this is today......................

0 Kudos
Codey
Joining in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

And this is today same time everytime is anyone going to help ?!And this is today same time everytime is anyone going to help ?!

0 Kudos