Menu
ed10001
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Continuous password input for superhub.

Hi. I forget which superhub we have so il add later if needed. 

Does anyone else have the problem where when they login into their superhub via web browser and are asked to enter pw in, when you enter it in and hit enter, then screen quickly flashes as if to load, but essentially does nothing and remains on the pw screen and the router forces you to have to enter the pw in again to get into it, maybe even up to three times? I am finding this incredibly annoying and rather ridiculous for what virgin media are supposed to be i.e. a new company that still have bugs in their devices that their trying to sort out. Even so when we were forced to change to it as before it we had a router (which I paid for, nothing to do with virgin....and wasnt cheap) it that worked just fine and then the internet just stopped because their were changing their stuff or updating or whatever and had to go with this one to get internet back

Now, I would email virgin this, but found no technical email for them online, only reason why im doing this. Are their none?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continuous password input for superhub.

Hi ed10001,

I'm really sorry for any issues you're having with your Hub GUI access. 
So that I can help with this I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions:

• When you try to access your Hub are you connected via Ethernet or wireless?
  • Have you restored your Hub back to factory settings?
  • What browsers have are you using/have you tried?
  • Does the same thing happen on a different device.

Also regarding:

"...we had a router (which I paid for, nothing to do with virgin....and wasnt cheap) it that worked just fine and then the internet just stopped because their were changing their stuff or updating or whatever and had to go with this one to get internet back..."

Not too sure what you mean Smiley Happy But, if you wish to use your own router with the Super Hub you can do so with modem mode enabled. But obviously we'll need to get your access sorted out first, so keep me updated Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
ed10001
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continuous password input for superhub.

Hi there, just call me Edward, less ridiculous that way.

Sorry for the delay. Case of getting round to doing it.

Access via ethernet.
I haven't factory reset. (For some reason I never considered that. Although im a little dubious about doing it.
Using chrome. Have not tried any other browser as of yet.
Just tried with my galaxy s4, didnt work before but now it does. The IP was the old router and so never got anything. Anyway, first time and it went straight through so I will now need to do it a few more times over a short course of time to see if it stays like that.
Will also try on another pc if I can

The modem mode, in reference to using the prior router - something to consider.

0 Kudos