Menu
Katie-01
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Connection problems

Have only had our hub 3 for 2 weeks and tonight it just dropped out of connection. No matter what we did it wouldn't connect to the internet. This isn't the first time it's happened but on the previous times it reconnected after being reset. Have given up on it tonight very disappointed as paying not to connect to the internet!
0 Kudos
eggfriedcheese
Dialled in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection problems

Hey Katie-01,

Have you attempted to have a look at the service status page on my.virginmedia.com? It sounds like there could be an outage in the area, causing the loss of service.

If you're unable to view this, the other option is to give the tech teams a quick ring on 0345 454 1111 / 150 from a virgin landline, and see if there are any listed outages affecting your service.

You can also discuss any Loss of Service credit, if the service has been offline for 24 hours or more.

Let us know how you get on, and when the issue is resolved.
Dan
Views expressed are solely my own, and do not reflect on Virgin Media directly
If however you feel that my answer is helpful or informative, please click the kudos button below!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection problems

Hi Katie-01, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your connection dropping out for 2 weeks or so, I offer my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I have tried to test your connection from here, however I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. In order to proceed with diagnostics, I will require some information from you. I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with diagnostics, please respond to me there and I'll ensure this is sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos