Menu
Mikeymorris
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Connection problems

Connection problems for the past 3 years, router constantly turns itself off and im using a wired connection, call centres arent helping can anyone else help?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Connection problems

Hi Mikeymorris, 

Thanks for posting! Let me start by giving you a warm welcome to our forum community! 

I am sorry to hear that your router has been turning itself off and on for the last 3 years, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Judging by what you said it would seem that your router itself is to blame. I would like to arrange for a replacement router to be sent out to you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) to confirm some information with you and then I'll ensure everything gets arranged for you.

Take care,

Thanks,

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Connection problems

Hi Mikeymorris, 

Thanks for posting! Let me start by giving you a warm welcome to our forum community! 

I am sorry to hear that your router has been turning itself off and on for the last 3 years, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Judging by what you said it would seem that your router itself is to blame. I would like to arrange for a replacement router to be sent out to you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) to confirm some information with you and then I'll ensure everything gets arranged for you.

Take care,

Thanks,

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out