Menu
bingolezzy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Connection problems - please help

for the last few months I have had issue with my hub 2 found it needed resetting every month and then I struggled to connect either wireless or via ethernet but eventually have manged although sometimes it took be all day of trying to reconnect. it made me very nervous about unplugging the power etc God forbid if anyone should move it. today arrived out new pc abd I abr get it to connect via ethernet it's not wifi enabled. also the wireless on the router is not working as I can't connect on phones tablet etc I have done a factory reset but don't know what else to do. it's suppose to connect automatically via ethernet but is not. please help

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: please help

Hi bingolezzy, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your internet not working, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested your connection from here and I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary, no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having troubles connecting? If so, how are you connecting wired or wireless?

What lights are on your Hub? 

Do you get any error messages when trying to connect?

I look forward to your reply, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos