Menu
J96ix
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Connection problems - PLEASE HELP!?...

My wireless connection has stopped working with everything. I have rebooted the VM Broadband Box a few times, yet it still leads to the same problem...*GREEN WIFI LIGHT*...& UNDER THAT...*GREEN FLASHING ARROWS*...And then the normal White LED at the bottom. If someone could please tell me how to sort this problem out, or where I go from here?! Thank you...

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
J96ix
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Connection problems - PLEASE HELP!?...

Yes it's exactly the same with me too! I think the best thing we should do right now is just call VM and get filled in on what the hell is happening here...
0 Kudos

All Replies
meggie23
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have a 3.0 hub and I am having the same issues. There is an internet connection but I have been unable to use the wi-fi for the last 2 days. Even when my devices (phone and laptop) show they are connected to the wi-fi, I cannot get an internet connection on them.

I also have re-booted and re-set my device, but the problem remains. Is there an issue with the internet signal or an issue with the boxes themselves? 

I am interested in hearing what the problem is and how it is can be solved.

0 Kudos
J96ix
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Yes it's exactly the same with me too! I think the best thing we should do right now is just call VM and get filled in on what the hell is happening here...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello both,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Really sorry to hear about your recent wireless connection problems. I just wanted to pop by and see how you're getting on now as it's a week after your initial post. I hope this has settled down for you, but if not, please drop me a PM and I'd be more than happy to investigate further.

Thanks again for getting in touch.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos