Menu
Fkonan
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Connection problem

Hi,

I just wanna writte to you because I have been really disapointed regarding the customer service in the last 2 days.
I have lost about £30 to give my name and information regarding the servicr that I have.
The person that I contacted over the phone could not help me at all and keep asking me the same question over and over again ... at the end I could not know if they have my correct information and if I will get the wifi back in my new place.
Today (21.02.2017) I contact them again. I was thinking ok I lost £25 but let's try again but the same result come at the end I still do not have any information regarding: if the transfer for the service have been made from a house to an other; if my contract will be finish; what will be the new offer that you can propos me.

So I m starting to think about it.

Could someone with competency call me back ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection problem

Hi there Fkonan,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

Sorry to read of the experience you are having trying to transfer your account to a different property.

I would like to help further and check this in more detail for you and have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. 

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos