Menu
Jabberley
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Connection issues

Hi there , I recently received my superHub3.0 in the hope that it would better my connection , I live in a middle flat of 3 and my previous super hub 1 would only give me average wifi in the room that it was set up in , any other room in the house was either without wifi or very slow , I hoped that it was the old hub that was the problem but my new superhub 3.0 does the exact same. I have been on the phone to virgin many times but to no prevail , I'm now starting to become really frustrated as nothing is working , I mainly use the wifi for gaming but I cannot game anywhere else in the house apart from the living room where the hub is set up. Please someone helpSmiley Sad
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection issues

Hi Jabberley, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have had trouble with your connection. 

I have tried to take a look but I have been unable to locate your connection details. 

I will pop you a PM to get some more details and we will take it from there. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos