Menu
Nickdunn555
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Connection issues (AGAIN)

Once again the broadband signal is dead!! Getting ever so slightly annoyed now that this is a recurring issue that virgin are well aware of and yet it keeps happening. Fibre is not a new technology and should not be prone to issues unless there is a major failure somewhere. Virgin make excuses whilst still taking money for a sub standard service, don't get me wrong, when it works it is really good but these problems are something that are unacceptable.
0 Kudos
Nickdunn555
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection issues (AGAIN)

And now after an unscheduled engineer visit I get given the hub 3, which I've heard is terrible and now my internet is down AGAIN!!! Does anybody from virgin read these posts? Does anybody from vm even care? It seems not. Think I may be cancelling soon as these issues are getting ridiculous and it seems I'm not the only person being fobbed off on the phone by somebody following screen prompts.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection issues (AGAIN)

Hi Nickdunn555, 

Welcome to the community. It's nice to have you here.

My apologies that you are having issues with your broadband connection. I can imagine how annoying this must be for you.

I've managed to locate your account, and there has been no time-outs reported since the router has been online. When the broadband disconnects, does this happen on both wired and wireless devices? Do any of the lights change on the router at all?

I did notice a high peak time traffic fault has been raised in your area which is causing slow speeds. The reference number is F004972008 and has a review date of 5th April.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos