Menu
mikei
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Connection drop

Since receiving my superhub3 and increasing my speed, the internet connection drops at least once a day, anyone else having this problem?

0 Kudos
mikei
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection drop

Yet another day with a 15min wait for that dammed hub to stop messing about and fire up!

What is the point of a high speed internet that constantly shuts down? Getting extremely annoyed with Virgin now, just signed up to a second rate service!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mikei, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your broadband cutting out, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here but everything looks great! No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges.

When the connection drops, what does the Hubs light sequence indicate?

Also, how are you connected wired or wireless?

Also, could you please include a recent copy of your Hubs logs in your response for me to compare with the data we have here. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in it will say 'Router status in the right hand corner. Click there and all the information needed is inside.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
mikei
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adam thanks for trying, I was in touch with the team who did the same, checked it out, no fault but it was flashing whilst on to them, they sent out an engineer who diagnosed a faulty hub, replaced now no problem.

Thanks

Mike

Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mikei, 

Thanks for responding to me!

I am pleased to hear that you managed to get an engineer out who replaced the Hub and all is well now! This is great!

Just remember should you require any assistance in future then post back here and we'll gladly take a look at things and help out however we can for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos