Menu
Tiger4967
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Connecting Ifit module to Superhb 2

Does any one know how to configure my Superhb 2 so I can connect my Ifit module to it? I've tried searching the forums but there doesn't seem to be a configuration posted anywhere. HELP this is driving me nuts. all I need is the correct settings for the superhub,  Thanks 

0 Kudos
legacy1
Hero
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connecting Ifit module to Superhb 2

does this help?
https://www.ifit.com/install/
the wireless password is on the super hub.

0 Kudos
Tiger4967
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I've tried all the connection instructions from Ifit over and over again, there must be a way of configuring the superhub to make the connection. I have been through all the steps required but it won't connect at the last step, so this makes me think that i'm nearly there but not quite, it's really frustrating to get all the way through the setup only to fail at the last step. There must be someone in the UK who has a superhub 2 that connects to the Ifit module, it can't be just me! 

0 Kudos
Nigelmarboro
Joining in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi.  I am having the same problem and it is very frustrating.  iFit advised me that Superhub 2 is not compatible with their equipment.  I am not sure about Superhub 3.  Can anyone confirm?  Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hello guys,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having in connecting your iFit. I've not had much experience with these devices, which tells me that we don't have a reported issue with them connecting to our Hubs, otherwise we'd know more about them.

What error message are you getting, or at what point does the connection attempt fail?

Speak with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Nigelmarboro
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Heather

The iFit module will not connect to the Superhub 2.  You do not get an error message, it just does not connect. 

I have been advised by iFit that it does not connect to the Virgin Superhub 2.  Do you know if the Superhub 3 is compatible with iFit?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Tiger4967
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I have contacted Nordictrack, who I got the Ifit from, and they inform me that the superhub 2 is not compatible and a superhub 3 should solve the connecting issue.

VM are sending me a superhub 3 tomorrow, so I will let you know if it works, fingers crossed.

0 Kudos
Nigelmarboro
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Tiger4967 and I look forward to your update tomorrow.  Good luck!

0 Kudos
Tiger4967
Tuning in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I received my new superhub 3 today and its connects to the iFit first time, happy days!.

I suggest that if you want to use the iFit that you contact VM and ask for a superhub 3

Good luck
Nigelmarboro
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tiger4967

This is great news and I will contact Virginmedia to get a Superhub 3.

Happy running/cycling/walking!

Nigelmarboro

0 Kudos