Menu
ks1394
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

~Complaint~

Last thursday I paid £65.00 towards my bill, I also accidentally paid £65.00 towards someone elses bill via putting in my phone number incorrectly.

Eg. My number - 01234 ********

The number i put in - 01234 ********

I was then told I'd be issued a refund for the INCORRECT payment, That was made into someone elses account, Still awaiting confirmation on my refund.

However, My services have just been restricted, under the ''my bills'' tab it's not showing ANY payments made towards the bill and that I've exceeded my credit limit therefore am unable to use any of my services, This is disgusting service as I've called three times to clarify the payment, Have heard back TWICE both on the live chat service & via phone that they'll leave my payment and refund the incorrect one, and that it'd still go through to my bill, However i end up being restricted?

Absolutely outraged as to why i've been told three times my payments been made and then i'm cut off regardless. 
Atrocious customer service, Planning on cancelling package & moving over, Thanks Virgin.

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
ks1394
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: ~Complaint~

Edit:
So as it turns out, They not only misunderstood my request, they did so by refunding both payments resulting in loss of service because the money i had paid towards the bill has been refunded, Fantastic support.
0 Kudos