Menu
dowen1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Child Safe is turned off but webpages still say ''ChildSafe has blocked this page''

Basically what my subject says is the problem I have currently. Is it a bug? I turned it off a couple days ago and was sent an email confirming that it has been changed from on to off but I still cant access webpages.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Child Safe is turned off but webpages still say ''ChildSafe has blocked this page''

Occasionally the switching it off on your account settings doesn't replicate to the back end systems.

Can you hard reset your HUB- power off at the wall , wait 30 seconds, back on- test.

If its still an issue, post back we will escalate it to staff for you.

0 Kudos
Elizabeth_D
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Child Safe is turned off but webpages still say ''ChildSafe has blocked this page''

I also have this problem. I have switched the hub off for 30 seconds and turned it on again, but although my Virgin Media settings say that Child Safe is turned off, I still get messages saying ''ChildSafe has blocked this page''.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello both,

Thanks for posting to bring this to our attention Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that your Child Safe will not turn off, I'd like to check the settings from our end.

I'll need to confirm some account info via PM (purple envelope, top right).

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos