Menu
salmon6
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Changing my wireless network name and password

Just got a new Hub3 and cannot find a way online of changing our network name and password. This was easy with our last hub2, but getting nowhere with the new one - website keeps giving me broken links and no way in to change it... so now I'm stuck with a crazy number sequence for a network name and an even more un-memorable password. Any suggestions welcome!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Changing my wireless network name and password

hiya @salmon6 welcome to the virginmedia community forum you could take a look at -> https://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=27550&CURRENT... shows how to change all the settings you want
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Dazzla
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Be aware, the SH3 has a minimum requirement when it comes to the passphrase, It must contain upper and lowercase

VM Engineer
Running Hitron CGN4-BIZ 350mb Static

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @salmon6 welcome to the virginmedia community forum you could take a look at -> https://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=27550&CURRENT... shows how to change all the settings you want
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Dazzla
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Be aware, the SH3 has a minimum requirement when it comes to the passphrase, It must contain upper and lowercase

VM Engineer
Running Hitron CGN4-BIZ 350mb Static