Menu
Raver62
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cant connect laptop by Wireless

We have 5 laptops and ipads that we use at home (not all at once) and 3 of the laptops wont connect wirelessly. 2 are on wdws 7 and one on wdws 10

This has been like this since we joined Virgin in March.  The laptops are work laptops and will connect everywhere else apart from home.

Frustrated is an understatement !!

I am not IT savvy and we are serioulsy thinking of going back to Sky where we had no Issues at all with the same laptops

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant connect laptop by Wireless

Hello Raver62,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your connection.

For the two laptops that won't connect are there any error messages? It's strange that every other device will connect apart from these two laptops so I'm just wondering whether they have any restrictions on them that might stop them connecting to your home network?

Please let me know if you're still experiencing this issue.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Raver62
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No error messages they just wont connect
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Raver62,

Thanks for getting back to us about this.

Hope you don't mind me replying on behalf of Rose as she is out of office today.

I've had a look at your account and there does appear to be equipment level issues present which would require an engineer visit to investigate further.

I've sent you a private mail so that we can chat some more.

You can locate this by clicking on the envelope icon near the top right corner of the Community page.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos