Menu
richcox13
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cannot login to SH2 using default password

After a problem day of dropouts, and no apparent problems with devices,I decided to factory reset the SH2. I haven't changed the default password, but cannot get in using 'changeme'. I phoned 150 and spoke to woman, after she went through the procedures, she asked me to hard reset the super hub 2. After a few tries, still could not login. At the end of about 20-30 minutes she said she would pass me onto another team, but she rang me off. I phoned again, spoke to a male tech and again same procedures of trying hard reset, after being on hold a few times, and again about 20 minutes, he hung up.

Is this the way virgin tech works?, can't fix, just hang up the customers?

i still cannot login, and after reading about this problem it seems to be popular with this modem.Can a 'tech' please help me solve this problem. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
richcox13
Tuning in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot login to SH2 using default password

Update:

i rang tech again tonight, and a tech managed to get to past the login page. Even after last nights calls, I hard reset many times, trying password 'changeme' , and got no where.

im happy it's resolved, but not that it took three calls to sort out, especially as I said, was disconnected twice.

Thank you to the third tech

0 Kudos