Menu
Toosh1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot connect to WIFI

hi all, for the last 2 days my wifi has been down. My phone sees the network and does connect but there is no broadband. I have reset the router several times with no change. Can you have a look into why this is happening please. Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot connect to WIFI

Afternoon Toosh1,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community,

Sorry to read there is no internet access through the wireless network.

Looking at your account, I can see that you have arranged an engineer appointment to check this over for you, which is good.

Let us know how the visit goes

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Toosh1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Samantha, I did have an engineer out to my house last week and it worked fine for the next couple of days. However I now have no wifi again, all the tv channels have fuzzy lines through them. I am really not happy with the service at all. I need the broadband for my job, and I have Hive and Alexa on the wifi which now no longer work. I have had an engineer out twice in 2 months and problems occur as soon as they leave. I want to cancel my service and use another provider. Please can you call me. thanks

[MOD EDIT: For your security personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Toosh1, 

Thank you for getting in touch, I am sorry to see that you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and things seem to be ok from this side. 

Unfortunately we do not call out from the forums so apologies for this. 

Let us try one more time to get this resolved. I would like to get a Principal Technician out to take another look as I cannot see anything from this side. 

I will pop you a Pm to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos