Menu
obelix1180
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot connect Wifi HUB keeps resetting

Hi, my virgin media HUB is not connecting. The lights on the HUB are going from steady white to green flashing, green stable, white flashing to white stable. The customer service says they keep seeing it as offline and hence they will send an engineer. I don't know what engineer is going to do but really speaking they are sending the engineer 4 days later. I would really be obliged if someone can advise me a better solution I can try at home
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot connect Wifi HUB keeps resetting

It sounds as though it could be a cabling fault (either at your property or at one of their cabinets).  I believe it can only be resolved by an engineer visiting.

You could check that all the cables to your router and the wall connection are firm and try to power the router off and back on, but unfortunately I think that is about all you can try.

Just to make sure it might be worth checking the 'Service Status' page on your online account just to make sure there isn't a general issue that is affecting your area - rather than the fault being just specific to you.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
obelix1180
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response! Service status was okay in the area

The problem solved itself now. Pretty dissapointed by the customer service.

They have booked an engineer. It seems after all that problem is not local to me.
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm glad to hear the problem sorted itself out.  Thanks for replying back with the update.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos