Menu
colino1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Can you use the ifit live module with virgin routers

Hi everyone

l have just bought a Nordic track exercise bike,and l was wondering if the ifit live module will work with my new virgin media router.does anyone know?

colin

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can you use the ifit live module with virgin routers

hiya @colino1 don't see a reason why it shouldn't since doing a quick scan of the manual has ability to connect via interface or using WPS button.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
colino1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paultechy

thank you for replying to my question.l will go back to the showroom & have another word with salesman,he told me it wouldn't work with my router 👍👍

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yeah i would be asking why it wouldn't
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Mgadd
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi
I have the pro form Tour de France and it connects to router wireless fine but will not upload from my ifit account or queue work outs . It has not updated work out of the day as yet and I can not draw my own routes to ride . I have also read ifit is not supported with virgin media router. I have the new 5.0 hub too! Very annoying as well has these machines are not cheap.

Michael
0 Kudos
colino1
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mgadd

l have downloaded BitGym app onto my iPad.there are 15 free tours across the world,some of which l have tried and they're very good.you can either carry on using these over and over.or subscribe to Bitgym after you've got to the fifteenth tour.l have no trouble with connecting to my Virgin router 3.

0 Kudos