Menu
Monkeybox
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't view my cctv on wifi , only 3g

I recently had a camera fitted that is connected via Ethernet to my router. I can use an app on my phone and view it. However I can only see it when I choose 3G, whenever I use wifi I get blank loading screen and then it times out.
Also having problem connecting to my office computer (it works, but every 5 seconds the frame rate drops to 0, freezes screen, and then goes up very high again )

I'm wondering if these two problems are related to each other. I'm not sure where the problem lies Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
bosaleto
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't view my cctv on wifi , only 3g

is the app connecting via an ip address or a domain name? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't view my cctv on wifi , only 3g

Welcome to the Community Monkeybox and very sorry for the connection issues experienced.

I've located your account and there is a high demand for our service in your area present under the fault ticket reference of F004134805 with a review set for 21/12/2016. This is known to cause slow speeds at certain times of the day more than anything.

I've passed this information on to another team to monitor in conjunction with your account.

There does also appear to be some level issues present with the equipment. The downstream power is lower than normal and this may require a technician visit to resolve. I've sent you a private mail so that we can chat about this some more.

I'd also recommend changing your wireless settings to help improve this type of connection.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos