Menu
kenworth
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't restart plan for Virgin Moble branded Novatel 760 3G USB Broadband device

Our company uses the Virgin Moble branded Novatel 760 3G USB Broadband device, with many (many, many) different offices using their own device on their own account- over 40 different Virgin Mobile accounts.   NONE of them can ever be restarted after 30 days without calling in to the customer service number and asking someone (in the Philippines, with poor english) to restart the plan.   No matter how you do it, the "restart plan" button is not visible on ANY of them.  If you ask on the Virgin Mobile account on Facebook, they ask for your account info, as part of a canned response, but ignore you when you tell them this is for ALL ACCOUNTS, system wide.  Any follow up requesting a response, they block your account from posting on Facebook.

How does everyone else restart their plans, do they call in every month?

As you can see, there is no button to click "enter" or "submit".  Hasn't been, even for the last 9 months or so.As you can see, there is no button to click "enter" or "submit". Hasn't been, even for the last 9 months or so.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't restart plan for Virgin Moble branded Novatel 760 3G USB Broadband device

Hey kenworth, 

I am so sorry to hear that you’re not able to renew your plan via the web page, the picture you have included seems to be our American side of the business and we wouldn’t deal with that here, also it sounds like a business plan that you have and we only deal with residential plan. I have included the link to the Virgin Media business page, on the top right hand corner there’s a contact us button which may be of more use to you.

I am sorry I can’t give any more help or advice than this.

Take care,

Kelly  

0 Kudos