Menu
louise0208
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't keep connection to device's in parts of the house

I have had numerous problems with my internet since we moved house, had cables re-pulled through on 2 occasions and 15+ engineer visits ...... but one thing we cant seem to improve is the WiFi connection in any room apart from the lounge (where the hub is)

We are a big family of 6 & 2 businesses run from home so WiFi is a total must but keeping connected is becoming a royal pain in the Harris!
since moving house we can no longer use the Firesticks, my son has to use his Ipad in the lounge only and the 5 laptops connect & disconnect as & when they feel like it! we can only use on demand on the Lounge TV, same goes for netflix etc .....and my 18 year old son is about to loose his mind trying to play Xbox Live! the Mobile phone seem to stay connected but have a low signal.

I have the 200 speed internet but it seems pretty pointless paying for this if we dont get any benefit from it. i have moved things about so the hub is not being covered, What can we do to improve the signal.
Many thanks 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't keep connection to device's in parts of the house

The best solution is your own high end router, or a couple of Access Points (Ap's), if its WiFi you need to use.

0 Kudos