Menu
Joining in
Message 21 of 25 (226 Views)

Re: Can't Connect Apple Devices to Superhub 3.0.

I am having a similar problem. Up to last week Mac book air would connect to the wi-fi. Now it doesnt following some possible network changes by VM.

Connects fine to other non VM Wi-fi.

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 22 of 25 (209 Views)

Has anyone found an easy solution yet ?

Yep, I've had this isue since Feb 2017 when I switched to VM. 

iMac2009 would not connect to the VM Hub3, yet all other devices are fine. 

Tried settings, but seemed the same as the other mac laptops, mac mini, even 3rd party USB wifi accessories, no joy.  All king'sings horses and all the king's men, plus a lady - no joy

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 23 of 25 (206 Views)

.. and you are on Sierra OS? And your WiFi SSIDs for 2.4 & 5 ghzare different?
Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 24 of 25 (100 Views)

I have found the cause of this issue on my iOS devices.  Maybe worth checking if the same applies to you.

Full details here:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Apple-iOS-ipad-iPhone-etc-device-no-internet...

short way to check, go to the wifi settings in iOS, on the connection to your router that press the info icon.

If the "router" setting is any number other than 192.168.0.1 then this is the problem and can be fixed by following my instructions in the link above

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 25 of 25 (97 Views)

I have found the cause of this issue on my iOS devices.  Maybe worth checking if the same applies to you...

Full details here:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Apple-iOS-ipad-iPhone-etc-device-no-internet...

short way to check, go to the wifi settings in iOS, on the connection to your router that press the info icon.

If the "router" setting is any number other than 192.168.0.1 then this is the problem and can be fixed by following my instructions in the link above

0 Kudos