Menu
kjh941218
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can I get a new superhub?

I am currently having the bundle of vivid 100 broadband and talk weekend. But my superhub somehow keep disconnecting recently, which is a disaster to my family. I wonder if I can get a latest superhub 3 to replace my old one?

Furthermore, the bundle has cost me £45 (including phone line rental). I just realised that VM has a broadband only product which provide the same speed with slightly cheaper price of £37.25. So, is it possible I switch from the bundle to broadband only?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I get a new superhub?

Hi kjh941218

I'm very sorry to hear you've been experiencing intermittent connection recently. I can see that you've called in about this and an engineer visit has been booked which is great. If you are still having any issues after the engineer visit please let us know.

In regards to switching your bundle you will need to give us a quick call on 150 from any Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 and one of the team will be able to discuss this with you. 

Kind regards,

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos