Menu
kevwat83
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cable my street

Hi

Where I live is a ten year old development and for the last few years we have collectively been lobbying Virgin to cable our area. Finally last year this started. (Where we live has slower speeds than old dialup!!)

I was over the moon to finally see the Virgin build team at the end of my street, and a lot of the development being dug up, This work stopped about 2 weeks ago now, and there is still a corner of my street that needs doing, 

Can someone please confirm whats going on? I am coming to the end of my contract with BT and I dont want to sign up with anyone else or re new if Virgin will be here within the next few months.

I have twittered numerous time but all you ever get is directed to the cable my street page, It would be great if someone could actually just tell me whats going

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable my street

Hi kevwat83,

It's a shame you haven't yet received the information you wanted from the cablemystreet link. If you've not tried our postcode checker please do so. If that doesn't help either I shall be happy to investigate further, just reply to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) and I'll pick this up for you Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos