Menu
LaurenK
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cable my Street

Please could you cable my street. Has about 20-30 houses in my village.. down the road 2 minutes people can have Virgin.. there isn't good deals for wifi in Margrove Park, Boosbeck.

Literally have those wifi deals if more than one person uses the wifi.. it's automatically disconnect or connection drop. Would highly appreciate to have Virgin. I've always wanted to be with this broadband for a long time.

Not entirely sure what Board to put this on but please come wire up our street. I definitely wouldn't be the only person buying Virgin because I plan to get the TV wires too.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cable my Street

hiya @LaurenK you could register you interest and advise people in the street to do the same via https://cablemystreet.virginmedia.com/ but it come be moths for the work to be complete, and only worth doing if cost effective.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @LaurenK you could register you interest and advise people in the street to do the same via https://cablemystreet.virginmedia.com/ but it come be moths for the work to be complete, and only worth doing if cost effective.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
LaurenK
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have Virgin is also down just down a road.. so I maybe they could cable my street
0 Kudos
albertz
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cable my street does not work. My daughter moved into a flat, 10 years old. There are two blocks in the street WITHOUT Virgin yet houses 15 yards across the street have it. There are 6 blocks in all but two do not have it...Virgin says it would need people to ask for BB in the blocks of flats....yet it is across the road. More money pinching from an already very rich company. They tried to tell me it  was because of Council  restrictions which of course is B******t , they just wont spend money  yet the government want the whole country linked to broadband. Aye Virgin, another cop out.

0 Kudos